Frequently Ask Question
What is the connection between cooking and corporate lives?
In cooking, teams will be immersed in various activities similar to workplace, such as planning, execution, division of tasks and pressure handling.
An article at Harvard Business Review (Dec 2015 issue) reported that a group of researchers from Cornell University found that firefighters who prepare meals and eat together during their shift have better cooperative behaviors and higher efficiency in doing their job.
Is Team Building Only for Corporates?
What sort of clothing should we wear?
For which level is this program suitable for?
Is this program suitable for someone who does not cook?
Can we get the recipes?
Do you provide photos?
What do we need to bring?
Terms and Conditions
- Reservation and Payment
- People Development Program and Private Events
- Non refundable down payment of 50% of the total amount upon agreement
- The date will be officially reserved upon receipt of the down payment
- Full payment of the balance at the latest 1 week before the event date
- For Cooking and Baking Workshop
- Upon registration, participant will be given a priority status for 2 days
- If no payment is received within 2 days, the priority status will be voided
- For Cooking and Baking Workshop
- By Almond Zucchini
- Almond Zucchini reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop for reasons concerning Almond Zucchini. If a workshop has been cancelled, all participants will be notified within 48 hours of the decision, and given the option to reschedule to another dateORto get a full refund.
- Should Almond Zucchini be unable to provide for the workshop due to circumstances beyond the control of Almond Zucchini, Almond Zucchini is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that participants may suffer or incur.
- By participants
- Cancellation can be without penalty made maximum 4 days before the event.
- Cancellation within 3 days before the event will be charged 100%, but participant can assign his/her spot to other person.
- Menu Change
- Every endeavour will be made to maintain menu as printed but these may be subject to changes should the fresh or seasonal ingredients required are not available
- b. Should the fresh ingredients required to prepare the menu is not available, Almond Zucchini reserves the right to substitute the ingredients to the next closest alternative or if not possible, substitute the menu with 48 hours’ notice prior to commencement of workshop / program.
- Clothing and Footwear
- Rights to Refuse
- Damage / Loss of Personal Properties
- Damage / Loss to Almond Zucchini Properties
- Release of Liability
- Rights of Use for Photos or Videos
Participants shall wear comfortable clothing and closed-in shoes. Thongs or bare feet are not allowed for safety reason.
If participant(s) suffer from any food allergies or intolerance, please alert our staff of allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking. Allergies are the responsibility of the participants and not Almond Zucchini. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to food or ingredients during class. Food prepared both on and off sites may contain traces of nuts.
Almond Zucchini holds the right to refuse participant(s) attendance to a workshop / program if the instructor feels the participant(s) may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled workshop / program.
Almond Zucchini will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of personal items during or after a class or function.
Participant or function organizer may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of Almond Zucchini property during the workshop or program. The cost of repairing any damage to walls, doors or other parts of the property as a result of inappropriate conduct will be charged to the person or the company involved.
When participating in an Almond Zucchini workshops or programs, where by the participant(s) will be around or using sharp and potentially dangerous tools suitable to a kitchen environment, the participant releases, indemnifies and excludes Almond Zucchini and its employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or incurred while attending or visiting Almond Zucchini. The participant(s) understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a workshop or programs.
Attendance at Almond Zucchini cooking class or function may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on Almond Zucchini websites, social media or print. By attending this session, you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.